Skip to content
Page load link
What is the school responsible for on the performance day?
- Ensuring the technical information sheet has been read and followed.
- Making sure someone is on hand to greet the performers upon their arrival at the school to make them feel welcome. Performers really appreciate the special welcome shown by providing juice or coffee and muffins.
- Consulting with the company stage manager or performers upon arrival about audience size and grade level, seating and any special requirements.
- Making sure that your students and staff know audience etiquette. A quiet and attentive audience means that everyone will enjoy the experience.
- Designating a staff person or student to introduce the performance and to thank the performers at the end of the show.
- Completing and submitting the Performance Evaluation Form.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Leave A Comment